Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free PDF Converter

Here's a good website for my teacher friends who are always scouring the Internet for lesson plan ideas.  Sometimes a good idea comes in the form of an Adobe PDF document.  If only there was a way to edit the PDF to make it fit your lesson plan needs exactly.  There are several ways, but there's one way that I have found that's easy and, better yet, free.

Use the online PDF converter at this website.

http://pdftools.orgfree.com/webapp/

Upload the PDF you want to edit and it will automatically convert it into an MS Word document, which you can then download.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing one more free PDF converter to me. However I would also like to share the one I am using: Free PDF Converter Online. Its also completely free and giving me reliable output as I have converted around 10 PDF files to word and excel using this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. The website I referenced is but one of several that offer free pdf to word conversion.

    ReplyDelete